ESTABLISHING & BUILDING CULTURE
Young adult communities are far more than running a program & most young adults aren't looking for another event that feels like hard work to get to - so how do you build a flourishing and life giving young adult ministry that builds lasting relationships, connects with your community, encourages real discipleship & has longevity?
We always want to set ourselves & each other up for success so we want our young adult communities to be consistent, sustainable & no one person's responsibility - if you're a young adult - you're it & so is your pal.
So we put together a few ideas of simple things you can do to foster relationship, create community & come together! They're easy, cheap & anyone can make them happen with simple willingness to do so! Enjoy!
* movie nights at somebody's house
* pot luck dinner parties where everybody brings on thing to share
* worship night
* join or start a sports team
* have a bonfire
* throw a games night
* go for a hike
* have a sports day
* trivia game night
* international dinner party: everyone brings a different cuisine from around the world
* giant picnic at a local park or someones backyard - play games like finks
* roaming dinner party - each course is at a different persons house
* organise a group camping trip somewhere local
* do an escape room